Director of Operations
We are looking for an Assistant Director of Operations with good leadership, great adaptability and attention to detail. We are looking for someone who has experience in operations and preferably in a unionized environment. Bilingualism is also an asset.
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the company is looking for an Assistant Director of Operations, who will be responsible for the coordination and individual and team development of the production department.
Here is an overview of the responsibilities of the incumbent:
- Monitor the performance of employees and machines in terms of productivity and quality, to make recommendations or improvements as needed;
- Plan employee schedules, including overtime and vacation;
- Supervise the daily activities of the team to ensure the level of quality, compliance with deadlines and health and safety regulations;
- Coach and communicate with supervisors to facilitate problem solving;
- Monitor employee performance and provide feedback, including the progressive management of discipline or recognition;